Philosophy Today invites application for Online Internship Program- 2020 (Paid Internship).
About the program:
With an objective to enhance the writing talents and technological awareness of young budding philosophers, Philosophy Today come up with the first ever Internship program in Philosophy domain. This unique of its kind internship is an opportunity for students to put their knowledge and experience into practice, while performing certain tasks related the field of Philosophy under the supervision and guidance of experts in the domain.
This program is intended to help young scholars to sharpen their research and writing skills.
- Selected candidates will be attached to a Sponsored Project.
Term of Internship:
- Initial for 1 month
- Further extension for best performers
Major Project Area:
Philosophy of Education
- Any Graduate/ Post-Graduate student (Preference will be given to Philosophy/Education domain)
- Access to Computer and Internet
- Good working knowledge of English
- Working Knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
Perks and Benefits:
- Certificate after successful completion
- Stipend (cash/voucher) to cover your expenses up to Rs.3000 per month
Work load and nature:
- 4-5 hours daily (work from home)
- Online research and writing
- One month: January 1st, 2021- January 31st, 2021
- Can be extended for best interns