Philosophy Today is organizing Yoga Awareness Quiz on 7th International Yoga Day on 21st June 2021.
Yoga is a physical, mental & spiritual practice which originated in India. It symbolizes the union of body, & consciousness. Recognizing it’s universal appeal & upon the proposal of the current Prime Minister of India Narendra Damodardas Modi, the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed 21st June as International Yoga Day.
Objectives of Event:
- To raise awareness of the benefits of yoga to have good health & strong mental hygiene.
- To possess self-discipline, emotional stability, awareness, and consciousness.
- To integrate moral values.
- To learn to handle oneself well in all life situations.
- To motivate students through providing awards.
Awards & Benefits:
- Book awards will be provided for top 5 performers.
- E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
About the Quiz competition:
- There will 50 multiple choice questions
- Total time will be 30 Minutes
- Syllabus will include general understanding about Yoga philosophy, benefits and applications of Yoga in everyday, general knowledge about International Yoga Day, etc.
- Quiz competition is open for all.
- Language: English
- Each question will have 1 mark and total marks will be 50
- No negative marking
- In case of tie, participant with less time duration will be given priority. (If further tie breaking required then participant with lesser age will be given priority).
- Registration deadline: June 20, 2021
- Result will be declared by June 25, 2021
- Certificates will be processed by July 10, 2021
Date & Time: 21st June 2020 || 10-11 AM
Process: Quiz link will be activated for registered participants at 10 AM on 21st June 2021. (Pre-registration is mandatory to participate in the quiz competition)
Steps to Participate
- Step-1: Fill the Registration Form
- Step-2 Participate in the Quiz competition
7 thoughts on “Yoga Awareness Quiz Competition on International Yoga Day- 21st June 2021”
Yog is life.
Sahara bungalow purpose state Colony Rahuri district Ahmednagar State Maharashtra pin code 413 705
Yoga quiz was great it was amazing participating in it.
Yoga is good for life Dr pankaj sharma PhD pre assistant professor in botany SGC sarswati Devi mahilamahavidyala tikuliha Nichol maharajgang lecturer in ksnp sant Kabir Nagar
Yoga is also excellent Dr pankaj sharma PhD pre assistant professor in botany SGC sarswati Devi mahilamahavidyala tikuliha Nichol maharajgang lecturer in ksnp sant Kabir Nagar
Yoga se hi hoga ,yoga is important for health