Philosophy Today is organizing Yoga Awareness Quiz on 7th International Yoga Day on 21st June 2021.
Yoga is a physical, mental & spiritual practice which originated in India. It symbolizes the union of body, & consciousness. Recognizing it’s universal appeal & upon the proposal of the current Prime Minister of India Narendra Damodardas Modi, the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed 21st June as International Yoga Day.
Objectives of Event:
- To raise awareness of the benefits of yoga to have good health & strong mental hygiene.
- To possess self-discipline, emotional stability, awareness, and consciousness.
- To integrate moral values.
- To learn to handle oneself well in all life situations.
- To motivate students through providing awards.
Awards & Benefits:
- Book awards will be provided for top 5 performers.
- E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
About the Quiz competition:
- There will 50 multiple choice questions
- Total time will be 30 Minutes
- Syllabus will include general understanding about Yoga philosophy, benefits and applications of Yoga in everyday, general knowledge about International Yoga Day, etc.
- Quiz competition is open for all.
- Language: English
- Each question will have 1 mark and total marks will be 50
- No negative marking
- In case of tie, participant with less time duration will be given priority. (If further tie breaking required then participant with lesser age will be given priority).
- Registration deadline: June 20, 2021
- Result will be declared by June 25, 2021
- Certificates will be processed by July 10, 2021
Date & Time: 21st June 2020 || 10-11 AM
Process: Quiz link will be activated for registered participants at 10 AM on 21st June 2021. (Pre-registration is mandatory to participate in the quiz competition)
Steps to Participate
- Step-1: Fill the Registration Form
- Step-2 Participate in the Quiz competition