Volume-2, Issue-1 (June 2021)
Focus Theme: Role of Philosophy in the time of crisis (With Special reference to COVID Pandemic)
For the June 2021 issue, we invite the articles. Being a magazine format article’s length should not exceed 2500 words. Original articles, review articles, and book reviews are also welcomed.
Deadline of Submission: 30th May 2021
- Length of the article not to exceed 2500 words.
- Submission should be made in MS Word format only.
- Language of article: English or Hindi.
- Length of Book Review not to exceed 1000 words.
- Proper citation and references should be given in APA format and placed in ‘End notes’ only.
- Notes can be given in ‘Foot notes’ only. The first footnote should state the contributor’s status and institutional affiliation
- Include an abstract of the article in 100-150 words, and 3-5 Keywords.
- The Editorial Board will accept articles on a first come first served basis. The decision of the editorial board in matters of selection will be final.
We invite articles from a wide range of perspectives, on topics not limited to Focus Theme.
In the Philosophy Today Magazine, we also accept:
- Comments – a reading of an old Philosophy Today article and analyzing it into the current context
- Book Review – A recent book review
- Review article – a scholarly critique of a recent article
- Interviews of top philosophers and scholars on contemporary topics
You should submit the articles through following link: https://forms.gle/guMeNDdXuTLCZxkJ8
For any query please contact: email@example.com
To get regular updates via Telegram, Please join our Group: https://t.me/joinchat/THha1WFNFRV4tI8E